A regeneration charity dedicated to the well-being of communities and preservation of heritage in Rossendale.
Our key five objectives are:
- To support the improvement of the physical, social and economic environment of the Rossendale Valley.
- To work to ensure the establishment, sustainability and well-being of the Bacup Community Resource Centre.
- To promote and sustain interest in the heritage of the Rossendale Valley.
- To act as a supportive resource for all parts of the community of Rossendale.
- To be a robust, resilient, effective and sustainable organisation, equipped to deliver its social mission.